Ep. 146: We Are TIred AF
Nov 17, 2022
Follow the show:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
I was being interviewed awhile back by the producer for Red Table Talk (a story for another time) and she asked, “so what do you think is the main reason women aren’t having much sex or it isn’t that good” and without hesitation I answered . . . Because we are tired. And this was in March 1, 2020 - before the pandemic hit - before we had experienced the level of fatigue most of us our experiencing now.
But despite the fact that we have every reason in the world to BE tired, it doesn’t mean our desire and sexual should suffer because of it. In this two part podcast on tiredness and fatigue we explore a simple mindset shift and speaking tip to help you begin to break out of the cycle of fatigue.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How our mindset about fatigue and tiredness impact our physical sensation of it
- The importance of breaking out of the habitual beliefs around tiredness
- How to use our approach to fatigue to gain more energy
Featured on the Show:
- REVIEW It’s My Pleasure and help spread the word for more women to feel freedom in their body. Every review that is submitted in the month of November will generate $10 donation to Iranian American Women Foundation helping raise the visibility of women’s rights being threatened in Iran, Plus be entered for a drawing for some very pleasurable prizes. I SO appreciate each and everyone of you listening and taking the time, let’s work together to spread the word. Find out all the details about how to submit your review for eligibility for the donation and drawing HERE. (https://summerlovin.my.canva.site/giveaway)
- Undressed: new course that will rewrite your relationship with your sexuality AND with your body and have you opening up and experiencing more pleasure than you ever have before. https://www.daniellesavory.com/undressed
- Interested in having me as your personal coach? Are you a 6/7 figure earner with a lot on your plate, but still want to see your busy life infused with more joy and pleasure?! Then consider a coaching intensive to utilize your time and have your whole body feeling alive. Apply and let’s have a conversation about what pleasure coaching could do for you. https://www.daniellesavory.com/coaching
Enjoying the podcast?